Friday, July 12, 2013

This is happening!

Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited about this and you should be too! Thanks to Hubby Jack and his awesome blog design, I now have a space to share with you. Not only will I share my personal stories, but this will be the blog for Chelsea Cormack Photography!

My favorite part of being a photographer is that by taking a picture the emotions in that image are left perfectly captured and we are able to relive those moments time and again. The time where I have captured natural moments of pure happiness, loving embraces, and sweet, unexpected smiles are the reasons I love this job! The truth is, I belive that pictures make the world much prettier which makes me excited to be about to share my world with you!

 I'm also excited for the opprtunity to let you inside my crazy life and learn more about who I am away from the camera! All the things that make me who I am, I want you to know about! There will be more on that in the next blog!


Love, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment