Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday!

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I fully embrace being a girly girl! With that though, comes a lot of different (and required) products to keep me oh-so-pretty! Let me share with you some of my favorites! 
1. Tarte BB Cream with SPF 30:
 As a melanoma survivor, skin care is something I am horribly passionate about. Unfortunately, I am VERY sensitive skin and most make up containing sunscreen did nothing but break me out! Then, I stumbled across this gem from Tarte! It feels so fresh and light on my face, leaving my face feeling covered and protected from the sun and his sneaky rays! Tarte's makeup is made of all natural which doesn't hurt either! 
         2. Fake Up by Benefit
As a teacher and the wife of a firefighter, sleep is something that doesn't come easy! It certainly doesn't  help with the naturally dark under eyes I have! Meet Fake Up. This is one of the best concealer I have ever used! The center of the stick is the actual tinted concealer and the outside is a Vitamin E concoction to stop creasing and moisturize under your eyes throughout the day. Talk about love..... 
     3. Naked 3
I cannot say enough about how fabulous this eye-shadow palette is! As a pale girl with reddish hair some of their previous colors were always way too dark for me and then came these lovely shades of pink/rose! They are so much fun to play around with and give me lots of room for variety. A must have in your make-up collection, for sure!
     4. Babylips by Maybelline
This is  my newest obsession! I am a lip gloss junkie, but am always looking for new ways to keep my lips hydrated! Babylips for the win! Not only are the colors so subtly beautiful, but their clear and medicated versions are just as fabulous as well. The biggest bonus? They have an SPF of 20 as well! I love things that keep me protected and kissable at the same time! 
                       5. Victoria's Secret Wild at Heart Body Spray and Lotion
I love things that smell fabulous and this lotion/body spray delivers! It is a mix of red passion fruit and sheer vanilla and I am addicted! My nose loves me. 
             6. Purity Face Wipes by Philosophy
Let's face it! There are nights where we are either too tired or simply just too lazy to wash our face. Right? These totally take that excuse away from me! I love my regular Purity face wash (when I use it). It has the cleanest smell and is super gentle. When I found these I was so excited to try them and they work the exact same way! The convenience is also nice too! Just like a baby wipe, easy to use, and has the same great smell as the actual face wash! 
         7. Not Your Mothers Hair Oil Treatment
 The smell of this product alone is worth every single penny! It smells like summer. It is the perfect scent and I can't even find words to describe what exactly it is, but it is good.... Really good. It also does everything it says it will do. It adds shine, a little lift, and smooths down my hair in ways I didn't know were possible! The best part? It is so affordable! 

Check in next Friday for my favorite home finds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment